06 December 2011

Patagonian Peregrination Part 6


So another plane, which was delayed...surprise surprise...I literally haven't taken a plane this whole trip that wasn't delayed, and I am here in el Calafate....so named after the berry bush seen here...

The whole place is very different from Ushuaia I am still unsure about how I feel about it. I think it seems to be much less touristy which is cool. My hotel is called Los Canelos and is very....let's go with rustic. I am still so unsure about how I feel about it. I think it is because I got here so late but it is very cool. Very different than the last one that's for sure. Well here are some pictures of the hotel, but I am off to bed because I am exhausted.






































Christmas in el Calafate! 

Let's end with some of the weird pictures in my hallway!


2 comments:

  1. haha, this hotel sure likes a lot of wood.

    LB

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, more coffee pictures please.
    :)
    LB

    ReplyDelete